I am extremely pleased with the service I received from your company recently and was impressed by the technician, Keith. He was courteous professional. If I was asked to rate my satisfaction on a scale of 1 – 10 with ten being the highest, I would definitely rate Keith a 10! I would not hesitate to recommend your company to others and will use American Garage Doors and Repairs again in the future.
Residential Garage Doors Atlanta
American Garage Door Collection
Classic Garage Door Line
With a 2″ durable steel frame construction and two panel styles, these doors are designed for beautiful, long-lasting performance. Combine five color options along with many Designer and Decorative window designs and you have the best value door to suit your home style and lifestyle.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION; RELIABLE OPERATION
1. 25 gauge steel construction helps assure durability and security.
2. Patented Safe-T-Bracket® helps prevent serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
3. Bottom weatherseal in a rust-proof aluminum retainer helps prevent elements from entering garage.
4. Tongue-and-groove joint helps seal out wind, rain and snow.
5. Galvanized steel hinges are durable, reliable and secure.
6. Top quality nylon rollers provide durability and quiet operation.
7. Inside/outside step plates and grip handles make doors easy and safe to operate.
Four spring options available: Galvanized torsion, EZ-SET® torsion springs (galvanized), extension springs with containment cables, and EZ-SET® extension springs.
Doors range from 6′ to 16′ high and 6’0″ to 18’0″ wide.
Galvanized Torsion Spring
Corrosion-resistant, galvanized torsion springs look better and last up to 50% longer than industry standard springs.
Due to some height and weight restrictions, not all product offerings include galvanized torsion spring.
Step Plate/Lift Handle
Color matched exterior step plate/grip handles are durable, attractive and allow for safe opening and closing of your door.
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.